Provider DetailSearch for Providers
Texoma Specialty Counseling, PLLC
| Group Practice
At Texoma Specialty Counseling we work really hard to help individuals, couples, families, and teens feel confident, relaxed, and truly happy.
Feeling “good enough” and satisfied can be as close as giving us a call.
How We Help
We can help you find ways to overcome the oppression, stress, fear and disgust you are currently feeling.
We go hard and we dig deep with clients to allow each individual to explore thinking, body, and soul.
We are patient and will meet you where you are today so you can better understand yourself, your needs, and your wants.
We love and practice compassion so you can discuss the things that shame you, embarrass you, and control you.
We provide a safe and open space for you to heal, gain confidence, acknowledge your success, and find the happiness you have been seeking.
We provide you the awesome opportunity to receive quality and specialized care so you can gain perspective, improve confidence, and reduce stress.
We offer unique expertise and tools to help you alleviate your suffering caused by hurts, family drama, and life experiences.
We are open to exploring ways to help you overcome self-harming thought patterns and behaviors.
Our Kickass Care Has Supported People To Make Changes To Live Happier, Healthier, And More Fulfilled Lives And To Reach The Goals You Desire.
Listen, we so get it.
We have all experienced pain and dissatisfaction. There were times we felt things were not right, and were unable to figure out why. TSC gives you the opportunity to learn “why” and help you get your life back on track.
For now, take a deep breath and settle in, you’re in the right place.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Areas of Focus
- Addictive Disorders
- Substance use disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social Phobias
- Specific Phobias
- Co-occurring disorders (like mental illness and substance use disorder)
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Binge eating disorder
- Compulsive overeating disorder
- Feeding disorder
- Pica, ARFID
- LGBTQ Issues
- Transgender issues
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Non-Suicidal Self Injury
- Personality Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Trauma and Stress Disorders
- Adult Abuse - Neglect/Physical/Sexual
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Adolescents 13-17
- Young Adults 18-25
- African American
Programs & Services
- Eating Disorders
- Psychotherapy – Target Groups
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Addiction Counseling
- Substance Use
- Process Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma-focused CBT
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure/Response Prevention
- Motivational Interviewing
- Therapeutic Groups
- Trauma Therapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Education (Mental Health)
- Mental Health Education
- Chemical Dependency Education
227 S. Travis St, Ideation Station
Sherman, TX 75090
- Outpatient – Clinical Setting
- Distance Counseling
- Monday: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Tuesday: 09:00 am to 06:30 pm
- Wednesday: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Thursday: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Friday: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Saturday: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Self Pay
- Sliding Scale
Methods of Payment Accepted
- Credit Card
- Health Savings Account
Last Updated 03-19-2018.Leave Feedback for this Listing
The information on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, mental health providers, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this site. Reliance on any information provided herein is solely at your own risk.