Last modified [April 17, 2015]
- Information Collection.
- We collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide via online forms, which may be related to: registering for updates, contact requests, registering for the provider portal, and other online activities (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected on this Site may include some or all of the following: name, street address, phone number, billing information (including credit/debit card information), email address, provider organization name and contact information, and any other information you may voluntarily provide.
- In addition to Personal Information, Our web servers automatically identify Site users’ computers by their IP addresses. We may use these IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Further, Our Site may use tracking technologies such as “cookies” to provide users with tailored information upon each return visit. Cookies are a common part of many websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by your web browser, and then placed on your hard drive as recognition token. Every time you visit the Site, cookies may record basic technical information such as your browser type and version, IP address, proxy server, operating system, ISP provider, the pages you view and the associated links selected, domain name, and the address of the last URL visited prior to the Site. You do not need to enable cookies to visit Our Site; however, some parts of the Site will be impossible to use if cookies are disabled. Cookies do not contain any Personal Information, personal data, or passwords.
- Use of Information.
- We may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes: (i) to understand how users use the Site; (ii) to make improvements to the Site; (iii) to register providers to list their information; (iv) to respond to specific requests from users; (v) to provide notices to users or send updates; (vi) to protect the security or integrity of the Site; and (vii) to promote and market Our organization.
- Certain Personal Information you provide to Us may be retained in hard copy and within Our software database system.
- Sharing of Information.
- We may share Personal Information collected on this Site with any affiliates or subsidiaries and any future subsidiaries or affiliates of The Grant Halliburton Foundation.
- We may elect to aggregate your Personal Information into general categories for use in improving service offerings, both with Us and with authorized third-parties. This aggregated information will not contain personally identifiable information.
- In the event that We enter into any change of control, asset sale, or similar transaction, all data and rights related to the Site, including your Personal Information and payment information, may be disclosed or transferred in connection with the contemplation or consummation of such transaction.
- Updates and Notices. Users may opt-out of future updates and notices by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of such e-mails, or by sending an e-mail email@example.com. We will implement the change within five business days of your request. We will send an acknowledgement or confirmation of the request to the e-mail address on file.
- Updating Personal Information.
- As between Us and you, you exclusively own all rights, title and interest in and to all of your Personal Information.
- You control the accuracy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, please correct, update or delete it by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to review your Personal Information that We have on record, you may contact email@example.com.
- We shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of your Personal Information and may thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of your Personal Information in our systems or otherwise in our possession or under our control. We may also retain all or a subset of your Personal Information for business or legal purposes.
- Third Party Providers. We may share your Personal Information with service providers authorized by Us to provide certain products and services to users of the Site (each, a “Service Provider”). Service Providers help Us perform functions like sending out administrative and promotional emails and processing credit/debit card payments. We may share your Personal Information with Service Providers to fulfill donations, deliver packages, send postal mail or email, administer surveys, analyze lists, provide marketing assistance, process payments, operate the Site, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. In addition, the Site may contain links to or contact information for third party sites and organizations (each a “Third Party”). We do not own, control, or endorse Third Party sites and content, and this Agreement does not govern how Third Parties collect, use, or share your information.
- Children’s Privacy. We do not collect Personal Information from children under 13 on the Site. If We discover We have collected Personal Information from children under 13, We will delete it.
The information on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, mental health providers, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this site. Reliance on any information provided herein is solely at your own risk.